On Air Now
On Air Now
SHOW SPOTLIGHT: This is Radio Clash – Friday 6pm

I am Eve-Marie Connolly and This is Radio Clash is an intimate look at my favourite tunes, spending an hour chatting about everything and anything – songs from Prince to Nick Drake to Happy Monday’s to Sister Sledge the tunes are endless. On every Friday at 6pm !

People should listen to my show because it gets you in the Friday mood; it’s very chill.  One of my housemates even uses it as his weekly room cleaning ritual!

There is an app called The Track on Radio that has 6 music and a couple of other similar shows from across the world. I love it because they play a large variety of tracks and for someone with such a varied music taste I love that you can experience it all in an hour slot, and that’s what I try to emulate.

The highlight of doing my show so far was my friend Laszlo walking past the radio room by chance and coming in to join me for my hour show – we just talked about music and he learnt a lot about my music tastes and how music impacts me and vice-versa and it was lovely to just chat together!

I have playlists on my Spotify, Eve-Marie Connolly, called This is Radio Clash #1 (from last year) and #2 which I update each week

You can follow my Facebook Eve-Marie Connolly to get updates on the show and where to listen.

Eve-Marie Connolly

More Articles

INTERNATIONAL POLITICS HOUR: CLIMATE CHANGE
This Week on the International Politics Hour: THE TECHNOLOGY SPECIAL
THE GLOBAL REFUGEE CRISIS: The Rohingya Refugee Crisis
THE GLOBAL REFUGEE CRISIS: Trump and the Honduras Caravan
REFUGEE JOURNEYS THROUGH THE BALKAN ROUTE: A CRISIS NO MORE?