On Air Now
On Air Now
MIA AND MEGAN CAUGHT UP WITH TOM GRENNAN – 20/10/2018

Have a read a check out what went down when Mia Jockins and Megan Di Girolamo visited O2 Academy Liverpool to have a chat with the amazing Tom Grennan!

Hi Tom how’s the tour been going, you tired?
Yeah it’s been amazing, but I am knackered, it’s been a long tour, all good tho

So the success of lighting matches has been amazing, how does it feel to have people appreciate your music so much?

Yeah it’s nice, really humbling people singing your songs back to you, it’s great

We saw you last year in leaf how does it feel to be selling out bigger and better venues?

Yeah it’s really cool! It’s just amazing to know that that many people have came to watch me, so yeah really really cool

Biggest influences?

I get asked this question a lot, I’m not going to say that I’m inspired by a particular person, I like all sorts of different music

Guessing your a football fan?

Yessss, I love football

You’ve met some mad celebs and musicians, such as Alex turner, David Beckham, Liam Gallagher, startstruck?

Yeah mad meeting those people especially Alex Turner, I’m a big Arctic Monkeys fan, and David Beckham too, he’s like one of my hero’s so yeah, it’s mad

Your style is amazing, do you have a stylist or is it all Tom Grennan?

Na man it’s all me, don’t have a stylist I just do my thing

(Mia: Megan he’s just cool he’s a “slay queen” – Mia’s favourite line, had to get this in here!)

This week you have covered Ariana Grande in the live lounge, if you could have someone cover found what I’ve been looking for who would it be?

Erm, Ariana Grande haha!

So Liverpool, a crazy nightlife city, tell me about a Tom Grennan night out is it a few drinks and home by 1am or are you out for the night like us scousers?

I’m out for the night me man!

Have you been on a night out in Liverpool, if so can you remember the bars?

Yeah, I’ve been to MOJO – (Mia: OH MY GOD, MY PLACE) yeah Liverpool’s mad, a great night out

So I saw you jumped out of a plane to raise money for mind, what does mental health mean to you?

Yes, mental health means a lot to me, it’s something a lot of people can relate to, even myself and some of my friends have suffered before, I think it’s really important.

Thanks for reading 🙂

Mia Jockins

More Interviews

INTERNATIONAL POLITICS HOUR: CLIMATE CHANGE
Coffee House Session- Joel Rothwell 23/11/18
Matt Carstens- Coffee House Sessions 19/10/18
The Husky Loops – 26/10/2018