Broken Men Release Prty/ District// Sat. 21/12/13

SO we’ve found out there’s something incredible happening in Liverpool this Saturday Night and thought it was only fair to share the love…

Following an incredible year, Liverpool’s Broken Men begin Phase [002] with a release taken from their much anticipated debut album. The two teasers come in the shape of ‘The Outsider’ and ‘1956’ and will be available to download from iTunes, Amazon and Spotify on Saturday, 21st of December.

Not only are they giving away the release as a FREE DOWNLOAD for the rest of this week but are throwing one of the most exciting LAUNCH PARTIES to coincide with the release this weekend.

Broken Men have a plethora of treats and surprises in store to make this show truly exceptional with a who’s who of Liverpudlian talent gracing the stage alongside them. Expect special guest appearances and collaborations from KOF & Natalie McCoolalong with extra backing from a brass section turning the band into a 9-piece act for the evening. Needless to say, this is going to be BIG.

With the city likely to be thriving with yuletide revelry, there will be no better way to kick off the festive season and usher in another vibrant and exciting year of music, one that seemingly will have Broken Men written all over it.

Launch Party : 

Saturday, 21st December @ District –  61 Jordan St, Liverpool 10BW

Sugarmen

The Dirty Rivers

Oxygen Thieves

Natalie McCool

Dominic Dunn

No Wave DJ’s/ Calypso Bo/ Henry Pulp

All of this for the usual Milk price tag of £5. Tickets are available online at Bido Lito! or simply first come first serve on the door.

Latest Release – 

Debut Release –

/Hannah Colson