Vibes with Rozza
Vibes with Rozza
Merseyrail Soundstation Prize @ Moorfields Station – PREVIEW, 8.11.14

Soundstation

With a track record of contestants including Hooton Tennis Club, Bird and last year’s victors Soho Riots, Merseyrail Soundstation Prize has firmly embedded itself as one of the go-to events for picking up local acts. Offering the grand reward of a year of music industry management, recording time and, most importantly, free Merseyrail travel, the event reflects not only the platform Merseyrail Soundstation are able to offer local acts, but also showcases the talent our great city has to offer. This year’s contestants, which includes LSRadio favourite Emilio Pinchi, have been picked from an initial stage of over 100 acts which entered to compete for the grand prize, and will be performing between 12pm and 4pm at Moorfields Station on Saturday afternoon. The winner is to be declared at the announcement party, which is set to take place from 4pm at Hopskotch on Mathew Street. Boasting the added extra of being totally free of charge, Merseyrail Soundstation Prize offers the chance to remind ourselves that Liverpool’s musical prowess is not a thing of the past, but is very much a part of its present and future.

2014 acts:

Sunstack Jones 

Emilio Pinchi 

Blue Saint 

The Ragamuffins 

Dave O’Grady 

She drew the gun 

Emily Ayre 

23 Fake Street 

Niamh Jones Music  

Silent Cities 

Words: Ben Lynch

Ben Lynch
This post from our Music Team was uploaded by Ben Lynch, LSRadio's Deputy Head of Music.

More

University of Liverpool Men’s Rugby League – Angus Parkin, Captain : Interview
Catholic Action @ The Shipping Forecast (03/03/18)
Liverpool Strikes Could Continue as UCU Reject Pensions Deal
End of the F***ing World – Netflix Show Review
The Singh Twins: Slaves of Fashion at The Walker Gallery