Week In Music
Week In Music
Nominations open for NUS delegates

Do you want to be part of the student debate and represent students on a national scale?

The NUS  are looking for five students to represent the University of Liverpool alongside current Liverpool Guild of Students President, Harry Anderson at the NUS conference on 19th to 21st April 2015.

With their focus on five main areas, further education; higher education; society and citizenship; welfare and union development, NUS delegates also have the chance to elect the national officers who’ll be responsible for ensuring the NUS achieves its aims over the next academic year.If you’ve got something to contribute to these topics and want to speak for yourself and your peers on a national scale, this is your chance.

Before you apply, we would recommend checking out the video below to see what happened at last year’s NUS conference, head over the Guild’s site to download the full role description.

Nominations opened on Monday 19th October and will close at 12pm on Friday 30th October, but if you’re not sure about the role, why not attend the NUS Delegate Information session at 5pm on Tuesday 27th October in James E Brown Room (Liverpool Guild of Students). Once nominations are in, the further briefing for all candidates on Monday 2nd November at 5pm.

Emily Clark

More

University of Liverpool Men’s Rugby League – Angus Parkin, Captain : Interview
Catholic Action @ The Shipping Forecast (03/03/18)
Liverpool Strikes Could Continue as UCU Reject Pensions Deal
End of the F***ing World – Netflix Show Review
The Singh Twins: Slaves of Fashion at The Walker Gallery