New & Noteworthy
New & Noteworthy

PREVIEW: Peaches @ Invisible Wind Factory (11/11/16)

What a better way to spend your birthday than to put on one hell of a party at the city’s newly embraced and highly spoken venue, Invisible Wind Factory? Well that’s exactly what Canadian electro musician, Peaches is doing this Friday as she brings her uniquely flamboyant and visually aesthetic set to town for one night only!

Peaches is an artist noted for her use of sexually explicit lyrics and the disregard of the traditional gender norms which is exactly what the industry needs in the current climate, this female is taking over and she won’t let anything stand in her way. This show is bound to be the most hotly anticipated of the year!

The ripening artist is not the only one on the bill for the night, to really hype up the proper party vibes Nisker has invited some friends along to assist in the euphoric atmosphere for the evening including Liverpool’s No Waves, musician Black Cracker, FAUX QUEENS and the admirable Stealing Sheep.

And if that almighty line up is still not enough for you, then be sure to stick around in the early hours of Saturday morning as a mysterious aftershow is still be revealed… 

Tickets available online via SEE Tickets, Skiddle & DICE

Photo Credit: EVOL

Helen Rabbitt