PREVIEW: Club the Mammoth All Dayer w/ The Fall @ Arts Club (21/01/17)

CLUB.THE.MAMMOTH. the London and Brighton based music promoters are hosting an unmissable event this January, and you could be in with a chance to win a pair of tickets. On Saturday 21st January Mark E. Smith’s The Fall will be headlining Liverpool’s Arts Club, the 900-capacity premier arts and culture club in the heart of the city. The Fall, the world’s most celebrated band from Prestwich, Greater Manchester are topping the list for the inaugural all-dayer. Embracing the Manc power, joining The Fall on the bill are the ones to watch for 2017, CABBAGE. Definitely a band to enjoy live and shortlisted for BBC Sound of 2017, DO NOT MISS THE CHANCE.

Photo Credit: ValerioBerdini Photography

The incredible line up does not stop there. The day is determined to be an absolute treat with seminal rockers Hookworms, Eagulls, Kagoule, TIGERCUB, Goat Girl, Strange Collective, Ohmns and LIPA’s finest Pink Kink preparing us for the almighty headliner.

If the night is still young for you and you’ve not had enough of the party just yet then let the Garage Punk and Psych Fuzz sounds flow from DJ Carl Combover (The Go-Go Cage) and CLUB.THE.MAMMOTH. DJs till late.

PINK KINK // Photo Credit: The Skinny

Photo Credit: The Skinny

This is a gig not to be missed, and we are giving two lucky fans the pleasure to win a pair of tickets. Thank us later…

To enter all you have to do is simply like and share the post via our Facebook and GOOD LUCK!

If you miss out on our competition then don’t worry because tickets are still available online via Ticketweb , grab them quick!

Featured Image Credit: Club The Mammoth Official Event Page 

Sophie Carter

Thundercat @ Invisible Wind Factory, Liverpool (24/3/17)
PREVIEW: FestEvol Gardens @ Invisible Wind Factory (30/4/17)
Pinata Carnival: Skinner’s Lane w/ Black Pulp & Native Kings @ Buyers Club (23/3/17)