Cocktail Club Opens at Liverpool Guild of Students

COCKTAIL CLUB is running from 3rd to 5th May 2017

If you’re a regular visitor at the Guild and its Sphinx bar, then you would’ve thought that they couldn’t possibly top its student-favourite cocktails, such as the classic Piña Colada, Strawberry Daquiri, or the Raspberry Mojito. Well you’d be wrong – because for ONE WEEK ONLY, The Guild have opened up a new cocktail bar in The Courtyard, selling all kinds of new and exciting cocktails at £4 each! Feast your eyes below on the eight newest cocktails on campus:

Image Gallery Credit: Liverpool Guild of Students

My recommendations are Aviation and Singapore Sling (MOST DEFINITELY!), though if you’re looking to play it safe, the French Martini and the Mai Tai are both guaranteed to be worth every penny! But I would strongly advise you to try and be adventurous in your choices. Who knows? It might be nice to try something different.

Cocktail Club on Opening Night

Remember people: the most popular cocktails at this event may even become permanent members on The Sphinx’s cocktail menu, or even part of the Guild President Sean Turner’s long pledged and long awaited rooftop bar. The Cocktail Club is a one-off event, and will be running from the 3rd to the 5th May only!

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to Cocktail Club to get bladderhbweszfnbhinaicknbsjksvjsv…

Featured Image Credit: Courtesy of Liverpool Guild of Students

Mikey McCusker
Mikey McCusker
Head of Arts & Culture

Students vote to rename Liverpool Guild’s Aung San Suu Kyi room after Kitty Wilkinson
Lab Report: Puppies in the Guild
Wellbeing Week (8th -12th May) : What’s On
Dr. Stuart Wilks-Heeg’s French Election Night Playlist
French Election : Voting begins in the presidential run-off